Date:      Mon, 23 Mar 1998 03:06:56 -0600
From:      Jahanur R Subedar <jahanur@jjsoft.com>
To:        "A. Rusmana" <rusmana@melsa.net.id>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Couldn't install FreeBsd

Please which version it is. If it is 2.2.5 Release.
Do this Install the Dos partition first.
Then format the Hardrive in Dos, then install the Cdrom. As if you are going
to install from win95. So when you boot up you should be able to do  " D: "
and then isert the Cdrom and then type in Setup or install.
Dont worry about the dos partition. In the install process you will get a
chance to overwrite the dos partition.
You should be able to do this on 2.2.2 also.

If this does not work, post the message again with the version.

Jahanur