Date:      Thu, 26 Oct 1995 11:25:55 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Eric Scott Page <spage@freeside.scsd.k12.ny.us>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   re: Problems

I have just installed BSD and i'm having a couple of problems. BSD will
not boot properly unless i have my installation CD in the CD-ROM. I get
the message "filesystem mount failed, startup aborted
	     enter pathname of shell or RETURN for SH"
I also have a problems when using XWindows. It does not recognize my mouse,
therefore the mouse pointer just sits there. I'm not sure if i'm setting
the mouse type in XF86Config to the correct type for looking for the
device in the /dev directory. I have a Microsoft Mouse on my Gateway 486DX
computer. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

						Scott Page

						spage@freeside.scsd.k12.ny.us