Date:      Mon, 20 Dec 1999 18:55:05 -0800
From:      Edwin Culp <eculp@MexComUSA.Net>
To:        Cameron Grant <gandalf@vilnya.demon.co.uk>
Cc:        Doug Rabson <dfr@nlsystems.com>, Donn Miller <dmmiller@cvzoom.net>, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ESS 1868, newpcm,

Cameron,

Thanks, my sound now works but something is different.  I am getting very high
frequency oscillations that I've never had and don't understand.  It must have
something to to with the mike and the speakers on my laptop but there has never
been regenerative feedback between them before.  Could the driver somehow be
responsible?

Thanks again,

ed