Date:      Thu, 11 Nov 2004 08:23:53 -0800
From:      Rob <rob3@pythonemproject.com>
To:        freebsd-usb@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Orange Micro IBOT2 USB2 Camera

Hi,

I have an Orange Micro IBOT2 USB2 Video Camera, and I am interested in
possibly getting it to work on FreeBSD.  I am running 5.3-RELEASE on a
Laptop with an Orange Micro USB2 Cardbus with 4 USB2 connectors and a
power connector for an external power supply.

Right now I am just looking for the correct list to track in order to
ask questions.  I tried Mobile but half of my responses said that USB
was the proper list.  Yet, Mobile are the Cardbus and Laptop experts.

I think the knowledge I need is perhaps too cross discipline for any one
group LOL.

Thanks,  Rob