Date:      Tue, 14 Apr 1998 14:49:46 -0500 (CDT)
From:      "Matthew D. Fuller" <fullermd@futuresouth.com>
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   procmail rule

:0:
* ^From.fullermd@futuresouth.com
/dev/null

Should help save you from unnecessary spam (yes, like this one) an
unbelieveble rants by people who know not of what they speak.
I'm really, really, really sorry for all my rants, raves, flames, and
other miscelanni.  I know that y'all were just trying to help as you were
able, and I took each and every last one of your messages in entirely the
wrong context.
John, Denis, Lyndon, Mike, and especially Matthew and Jordan, and any
other unlucky souls who happened to read my notes, I'm very very sorry.

Maybe I should hack pine to disable that nasty 'Compose' function.

Matt