Date:      Sun, 24 Feb 2002 18:11:36 -0500
From:      "Joe & Fhe Barbish" <barbish@a1poweruser.com>
To:        "G D McKee" <freebsd@gdmckee.com>
Cc:        "FBSDQ" <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: FrontPage 2020 Port Problems!!

Yes I got that same error. Just remove the comments
following FrontPageEnable.
The keyword FrontPageEnable must be on a line be it's self.
That's what my instructions said.

No I have not been able to get apache13 + mod_frontpage + frontpage
to work. I went back to apache13-fp which has all 3 ports
released together as one port. It also has a bunch of other ports
built in, but just like mod_frontpage, there is no instructions or
information about what it contains. Install it and see if what you
need is all ready there.
I got it to work with 2 changes to the sample httpd.conf file.

If you think the lack of meaningful instructions are a problem
with the mod_frontpage then email the ports maintainer Martin Blapp
at   mb@imp.ch   and let him know what you think. The more users who
complain about the lack of basic documentation may motivate this guy
to add the instructions I sent him.