Date:      Mon, 13 Nov 2006 16:14:02 +0300
From:      "Maxim Masyukevich" <masyukevich@spiritdsp.com>
To:        "Leo L. Schwab" <ewhac@best.com>, <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Blocking SSH Brute-Force Attacks: What Am I Doing Wrong?

Hello ALL!

You just must use the utility 'DenyHosts', and all Your problems will be
solved!
DenyHosts the remarkable utility! It's protects only service ssh, and
anything more.
It is easy in adjustments and very effective in work.

You can find this utility in a collection of ports.

http://denyhosts.net/=20

Best regards,
Masyukevich Maksim
SPIRIT DSP, www.spiritDSP.com/voip, Embedded Voice Experience
SeeStorm, www.SeeStorm.com, Synthetic Video Conferencing
TeamSpirit - Award-Winning Multi-Point Voice Conferencing Engine