Date:      Fri, 23 Jul 2004 12:20:28 GMT
From:      Thomas-Martin Seck <tmseck-lists@netcologne.de>
To:        freebsd-ports-bugs@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/69266: www/squid delete existing files when "make deinstall"

The following reply was made to PR ports/69266; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Thomas-Martin Seck <tmseck-lists@netcologne.de>
To: Tsurutani Naoki <turutani@scphys.kyoto-u.ac.jp>
Cc: bug-followup@freebsd.org
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 14:19:21 +0200

 * Tsurutani Naoki (turutani@scphys.kyoto-u.ac.jp):

 > I wonder why all files are not listed in Makefile.

 Thanks for your input!

 I worked on this myself and my solution was to move all static parts of
 the package list back to pkg-plist. Adding the language specific error
 pages would be done in a loop over the selected languages using a
 hardcoded list of "official" file names, just like you propose. I'll
 submit an update soon. Thanks again for spotting the problem!