Date:      Wed, 27 Aug 2003 17:06:26 +0100
From:      Ramanan Selvaratnam <rama@ukfsn.org>
To:        Tatsu <tatsu@rpg.pl>
Cc:        freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Win to FreeBSD in company

Tatsu wrote:

>  2. I need a good stable web browser that have no problems with
>  different technology like java, flash etc. For example SAP
>  marketplace site and Tivoli www administration tool got problems
>  with some elements.

I am not aware of the  issues with websites and applications as pointed
out above.

Opera <http://www.opera.com/>; is a non free  but stable web browser with
well supported Linux binaries.
If I remember correctly Oprera mimicks MS IE's signature and gets most
of the incorrectly constructed web sites and applications (ie, those
that work only for MS IE) to somehow work.

Hope this is helpful.

Regards,

Ramanan