Date:      Thu, 15 Mar 2001 18:46:17 -0800
From:      Rob <europax@home.com>
To:        Byron Schlemmer <byron.schlemmer@realtime.co.uk>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: CDRW Woes II

If all else fails and you absolutely need that drive to work, but don't
want Linux, you should check out OpenBSD (and I believe NetBSD) as it
has atapi-scsi (or some similarly named system) where you can use
cdrecord with an ide burner.  It was one feature that I really liked
about OpenBSD.  Then you can use all the nifty GUI apps that require
cdrecord.

Rob.