Date:      Mon, 23 Jun 1997 17:25:57 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      cracauer@wavehh.hanse.de (Martin Cracauer)
To:        hasty@rah.star-gate.com (Amancio Hasty)
Cc:        cracauer@wavehh.hanse.de, softweyr@xmission.COM, freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: c++

hasty@rah.star-gate.COM (Amancio Hasty) wrote:

> >From The Desk Of Martin Cracauer :
>
> > Anyone having ununderstood problems with C++ should have a look at
> > these. IMHO, of course :-)
> >
> Language wars are nice however I rather have full development environs with
> their supporting structure for developing systems 8)

In what way is c++ support on FreeBSD more complete than that for
Objective-C or Modula-3?

The patched gdb-4.16 with ObjC support isn't native on FreeBSD, but
you can for sure compile a statndard distribution. M3gdb used to
unavailable, maybe it is not here for now.

Otherwise, emacs is for all of us :-)

Martin
--
Martin Cracauer <cracauer@wavehh.hanse.de>