Date:      Wed, 15 Oct 1997 15:30:32 -0500 (EST)
From:      Richard J Kuhns <rjk@grauel.com>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Problem compiling kernel without bpf

As of this morning's ctm update, I can't compile a kernel with ppp but
without bpf.

There's a #define PPP_FILTER in if_ppp.c that causes it to include code
relating to bpfilter, which I don't normally include in my config file.

This is the first time I've tried to build a -current kernel for at least a
week (the last one (10/7 vintage) has been very reliable, and I had some
Real Work to do).

If this was mentioned in some of the commits earlier, my apologies for
missing it; sometimes I'm a little too quick with the `d' key.
--
Richard Kuhns			rjk@grauel.com
PO Box 6249			Tel: (765)477-6000 \