Date:      Thu, 28 Mar 2002 17:23:28 -0500
From:      "David S. Jackson" <deepbsd@earthlink.net>
To:        Dragan Mickovic <dmickovic@verio.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: loki games

On Thu, Mar 28, 2002 at 03:01:23PM -0500 Dragan Mickovic <dmickovic@verio.net> wrote:
> did anybody try to install Loki games on freebsd? can you
> give me hints on how to do it.

I tried to install quake 3 for linux on freebsd, but I ran into
problems.  First, you had to copy the entire CD to the drive,
then brandelf the binaries, then run the setup program.  It
installed, finally, and it sorta ran.  But, it wasn't pretty.
Anyway, I mainly only run games from ports now, or use a nearby
Linux box.

--
David S. Jackson                        dsj@dsj.net