Date:      Thu, 30 Dec 99 23:35:15 +0100
From:      David Wetzel <dave@turbocat.de>
To:        freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        Jan Ilg <ilg@rrk-berlin.de>
Subject:   don't buy teles!

Hi folks,

do you remember my binary/bigfile problems with all i4b versions until now?

I just moved my computer to an 19" case and replaced the old teles with a
new AVM PCI Fritz! card.

The good news: The answering machine still works, small files too AND even
big ones!

I do not understand why the old teles made problems. If someone of the
hardcore hackers wants to analyse this card, he should send an email.

---
   _  _
 _(_)(_)_  David Wetzel, Turbocat's Development,
(_) __ (_) Buchhorster Strasse, D-16567 Muehlenbeck/Berlin, FRG,
  _/  \_   Fax +49 33056 82835 NeXTmail dave@turbocat.de
 (______)  http://www.turbocat.de/
           DEVELOPMENT * CONSULTING * ADMINISTRATION