Date:      Sat, 22 Dec 2001 19:31:15 +0100
From:      Martin Karlsson <martin.karlsson@visit.se>
To:        Tor Stormwall <tor@agent.creson.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Regarding Procmail on FreeBSD

On Sat Dec 22, 2001 at 07:16:31PM +0100, Tor Stormwall wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I have a problem with my procmail I just installed on my -RELEASE 4.4
> system. I created a .procmailrc file like this (found at procmail.org):
>
> #Preliminaries
> HOME=/home/tor
> SHELL=/bin/sh               #Use the Bourne shell (check your path!)
> MAILDIR=${HOME}/mail            #First check what your mail directory is!
          ^^^^^^^^^^^^
1. You do have a directory ~/mail?

> # Accept all the rest to your default mailbox
> :0:
> Inbox

2. You do have an mbox-file or a maildir called Inbox in aforementioned?

3. In that case I guess it _should_ work; I however always write my recipes like so:

:0:
* ^Sender: owner-freebsd-questions@FreeBSD\.ORG
$MAILDIR/fbsd-questions

...and I define my default inbox as a variable early in my .procmailrc:
# Everything else is automagically put in $DEFAULT.
:0:
$DEFAULT

You could try this and see where it gets you (hopefully not astray :-)

--
Martin Karlsson
		<martin.karlsson at visit.se>