Date:      Fri, 15 Jun 2001 08:05:48 -0400
From:      joel2a@yahoo.com
To:        David Leimbach <dleimbac@earthlink.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Yanking Sendmail need something easier to understand

After spending a few hours researching the subject and judging by their web
sites, qmail looks like the better option for "do it yourselfers".
There is a lot more support and free documentation on the web for qmail
than sendmail or postfix.

The Postfix port and package did not install correctly on my freebsd and it
looks like there isn't really that much documentation for it from the
Postfix web site.

Sendmail's web site has a lot of reference to their commercial shop and not
much free documentation. I think they have a vested interest in selling the
commercial versions now, but that is my opinion.

I'm going to try qmail with djbdns!

Joel