Date:      Fri, 5 May 2017 18:30:35 +0000
From:      "david@adwordmarkets.com" <david@adwordmarkets.com>
To:        "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Freebsd-questions, Improve your website ranking

Hello Freebsd-questions!

My name is David.

 If you see that poor keyword targeting and low quality ads subsequently
resulted in low click-through rates, the we can manage to put
your website banner on top.

 You can see online demo of how we will achieve it. Just
go to our website, choose DEMO page, type your website freebsd org
and keyword, and submit form. If you still don't exactly understand our
method, then I can kindly guide you through exact steps of how you can
achieve this if you call us or fill online quote.

Yours Really,
David