Date:      Sun, 27 Sep 1998 19:46:52 -0700
From:      David Greenman <dg@root.com>
To:        Terry Lambert <tlambert@primenet.com>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: VM mmap file extension bug still exists?

>I don't think this was committed?

   No, it wasn't. I think the change is wrong, but I need to look more
carefully at it to be sure. If it does anything at all, it probably only
narrows the problem, making it even more difficult to find and fix in the
future. I don't think your other proposed solution is correct, either, but
I'm not ready to say that with any confidence.

-DG

David Greenman