Date:      Thu, 09 May 2002 14:50:11 -0500
From:      Eric Anderson <anderson@centtech.com>
To:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   freebsd bootmgr and windows xp (ick)

Ok, I know this is kind of a -questions thing, but I find better answers here.
:)

I had windows xp on my computer, with three partitions (don't ask how it got
that way, long story).  partition 1 ( the "c:"
 drive), was set as extended partition, 2 as just a fat32 partition, and 3 was
empty.  I deleted 2, and booted my freebsd 4.5 cd, installed it on the remaining
space (3.5 gb - total from partition 2 that I deleted and "3" that was empty).
Install goes well (of course), I tell it "use Boot Manager", reboot, and if
gives me the F1, F2 prompt thing, except, there's only "F2 FreeBSD", and nothing
else.

Now, how the heck to I get back into windows xp?

Anyone has some url's that explain this, or can tell me how to get back in?

Eric