Date:      Sun, 7 Feb 1999 22:32:47 +1100
From:      Sue Blake <sue@welearn.com.au>
To:        Jeroen Ruigrok/Asmodai <asmodai@wxs.nl>
Cc:        "Oben O. Candemir" <dunya@one.net.au>, "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>, freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG, Terry Lambert <tlambert@primenet.com>, "Jason C. Wells" <jcwells@u.washington.edu>
Subject:   Re: Sore Support

Sorry guys, I feel obliged to say something because I can see where
you're both coming from, but I don't want to buy into the arguments
because they're false. You both believe all the same things, but you're
arguing from different contexts.

Just in case this helps some:

 Mailing lists (particularly -questions) are for support and sharing
 IRC is for flame practice
 Mix and match at your own peril.

--

Regards,