Date:      Thu, 15 Mar 2001 20:55:21 -0600
From:      Mike Meyer <mwm@mired.org>
To:        "Adriaan Rossouw" <adriaanr@abraxas365.com>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org, ajh3@chmod.ath.cx
Subject:   Re: SAMBA

Sharity-light is also in the ports tree, and runs in userland - it
apparently translates SMB calls to NFS. This has the advantage that
updating your system is less likely to break the port.

I'd be interested in hearing if anyone running either of these knows
how they respond to the BSOD-causing OOB attack.

	<mike

Adriaan Rossouw <adriaanr@abraxas365.com> types: