Date:      Sat, 7 Jul 2001 11:13:54 -0500
From:      Jim Couch <root@katana.amberskogg.dns2go.com>
To:        "ssn01" <ssn01@hotmail.com>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: BSD

I once had a Psych professor that gave a mid-term exam with one question;
Write down everything you have learned this semester......
Are you him???? You ask the same kind of questions.
Seriously,
   checkout the online handbook for freebsd on the freebsd.org site
The biggest difference between it and Windows xx is that it works

--
"Man invented language to satisfy his deep need to complain."
		-- Lily Tomlin