Date:      Mon, 20 Jan 2003 13:23:33 +0900
From:      "ilovefd" <ilovefd@abelia.ocn.ne.jp>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   memory limit problem again.

Dear Sirs

I am a user of FreeBSD-4.7.
I baught a Mother board(P4QH6) with Xeon MP from Supermicro.

Supermicro says about P4QH6

Yes the MP Xeons and this motherboard can fully access 32GB of main
memory.  The processor is a 32 bit instruction code processor, but is a
64 bit device which easily accesses 32GB of main memory.

How should I do to let FreeBSD-4.7/5.0 access to 32GB mem?

IA64 is available for it?

Or Shoul I chose any other operationg system?