Date:      Wed, 02 Jun 1999 23:10:59 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Chris Piazza <cpiazza@home.net>
To:        "Daniel O'Connor" <doconnor@gsoft.com.au>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG, Wes Peters <wes@softweyr.com>
Subject:   RE: [Fwd: Good news from NVIDIA]

On 03-Jun-99 Daniel O'Connor wrote:

> On 03-Jun-99 Wes Peters wrote:
>> > http://www.nvidia.com/Marketing/Products/Pages.nsf/pages/NVIDIA_Drivers
>>
>>  Does anyone know how/if/when this will bleed over to FreeBSD?  A
>>  killer cheap OpenGL box might be kinda fun to have, and I'm already
>>  in the market for another desktop.  TNT cards have gotten pretty
>>  cheap...
>
> Well the patches are there :)
>
> I suppose it would work OK, but no TNT to test with either.
>
> My friend is getting an Asus TNT2 soon, so I will try it and see :)

I was about to try this myself.  I have a Creative Labs TNT (AGP) in this box.
Just downloading the XFree86 source right now and I'm going to build it
overnight assuming it works.  If not I'm sure it'll be fun (heh) to track down.

---
Chris Piazza    Abbotsford, BC, Canada
           cpiazza@home.net
finger norn@norn.ca.eu.org for PGP key