Date:      Fri, 17 Aug 2001 13:18:19 -0400
From:      "Marius Kirschner" <marius@agoron.com>
To:        "Gabriel Ambuehl" <gabriel_ambuehl@buz.ch>
Cc:        <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Re[2]: Host unable to  ping/access its own IPs

Hmmm, changing the netmask to 0xffffffff did solve the problem, but I agree,
that's not a good solution.  And, actually I do have an Intel NIC in there
as well.  Damn, so this is an official bug with FreeBSD and Intel NICs!!??
I must have spent hours upon hours trying to figure out where the problem
is.

---Marius