Date:      Mon, 13 Mar 2000 22:42:47 +0800
From:      "Boon Hoo" <theebh@magix.com.sg>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Complete FreeBSD book - any cooments?

Hi, I'm interested in purchasing the "Complete FreeBSD" book.
For people who are using it, do you find it helpful, or is it
just another "hardcopy" version of man pages + FreeBSD handbook?

I have seen a copy in amazon and in freebsd-mall. Are they both
the same, as in the latest edition/revision? (seems to me to be
3rd edition, June 99 currently) But then again, if there's a new
edition coming out soon(for freebsd 4.0?) i may wait for a while.

Regards,
Jonathan