Date:      Tue, 22 Oct 1996 03:04:16 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Robert Watson <robert@fledge.watson.org>
To:        ellison4 <ellison4@erols.com>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Installation

While I would love to help you, I am not experienced with the System
Commander boot program, as I run a dedicated server, not a multi-booting
one.  I've cc'd a copy of this message (including your request) to
questions@freebsd.org, the volunteer-run question answering list for
FreeBSD.  You may want to follow up with an email to questions@freebsd.org
with a more comprehensive description of your hardware, installation
process/method, specific "cryptic error message", etc.

Thanks, and sorry I couldn't be more helpful.

Robert Watson