Date:      Mon, 11 Mar 2019 17:03:36 -0700 (MST)
From:      klaus4 <maciphone2@googlemail.com>
To:        freebsd-java@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: JDK 11 update

Hi Michael,
the instructions for NFS-bootstrap are only for the 1st person who
compiles a binary for i386 to use it there as the bootsrap - jdk for the
final port .
It has nothing to do with the final port which you will see as a user.
You're ready to go with x64 for now  and :
do you really use i386? :-)
Unfortunately although I have many machines but no more i386 next to me at
the moment
to give you a bootsrap-binary for i386 ...
and you should not expect from Oracle that they go with  BSD-only ;-)
Regards
Klaus

--
Sent from: http://freebsd.1045724.x6.nabble.com/freebsd-java-f4188125.html