Date:      Fri, 25 Jul 1997 11:02:04 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Jim Shankland <jas@flyingfox.com>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   analog and Apache?

Seems to me that just a few days ago, someone on this list made reference
to a tool named "analog" that lets you turn off reverse DNS on Apache,
and grind the IP addresses in the log files into host names asynchronously.
Now of course, I've lost that mail, and someone is interested in it.
I've searched the archives via the FreeBSD Web server, to no avail.

If someone has a copy of that mail message, I'd sure appreciate seeing
it again.  Alternatively, a pointer to the "analog" tool would be great.
(A search for "analog" on altavista turned up the expected 300,000
unrelated hits.)

Jim Shankland
Flying Fox Computer Systems, Inc.

P.S.:  If the actual mailing list archives (as opposed to the search
engine) are available, I'd love to see a pointer to them, too.