Date:      Mon, 22 Nov 1999 15:28:28 +0100
From:      Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven <asmodai@bart.nl>
To:        Christian Bruno <brunoc@ifrance.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Contributing to freebsd question

NAT eh?  Try mailing eivind@freebsd.org.

Else try to throw your questions on hackers@freebsd.org.

>In fact, it is the first time i modify the source code of FreeBSD and i
>dont know how the source code is maintained

Most parts have active maintainers whom are the co-ordinators for that
particular piece of code.

We also use cvs to maintain the code.

--
Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven          Network- and systemadministrator
<asmodai@bart.nl>                      bART Internet Services /