Date:      Tue, 23 Oct 2012 17:35:45 +0330
From:      s m <sam.gh1986@gmail.com>
To:        Polytropon <freebsd@edvax.de>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ipfw headers

thanks for your quick reply. you know, i want to add studio.h header but
the below error occurs: "no such file or directory". i am sure that
studio.h locates in usr/src/include but that error occured. if i write the
full path of studio.h in ipfw file and then compile it, another error
happened. do you know how i could fix it? thanks