Date:      Tue, 19 Oct 2004 17:33:26 -0400
From:      User Scottro <scottro@nyc.rr.com>
To:        NAKATA Maho <chat95@mac.com>
Cc:        openoffice@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: possible PR?

--PEIAKu/WMn1b1Hv9

On Tue, Oct 19, 2004 at 01:21:47PM +0900, NAKATA Maho wrote:
> Dear Scott and Don
> this is my fault, and fixed.

Just a note to both of you.  Don, your patch did work and the entire
build did complete successfully.

Nakata-san, today on another machine at work, I did a fresh cvsup which
included your changes and that build too completed successfully.

Thank you very much to both of you for your quick fix of the problem.

Most sincerely

--

Scott Robbins

PGP keyID EB3467D6
( 1B48 077D 66F6 9DB0 FDC2 A409 FA54 EB34 67D6 )

Xander: Oh, hey, do you want to come to our place for
dinner? Mom's making her famous phone call to the Chinese place.
Willow: Xander, do you guys even have a stove?

--PEIAKu/WMn1b1Hv9

--PEIAKu/WMn1b1Hv9--