Date:      Tue, 25 Oct 2016 09:46:43 +0100
From:      Olaoluwa Omokanwaiye <laoluomoks@gmail.com>
To:        Emre Gundogan via freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Cc:        Polytropon <freebsd@edvax.de>
Subject:   Broadcom 4313 wireless card: any progress?

Hi all,

A big congrats on the milestone and advancement of FreeBSD moving to version=
 11. It should not be taken for granted and all the team behind the upgrade a=
nd maintenance are really appreciated.

I would like to find out if there's any good news to being able to have my B=
roadcom wireless network card/adapter work on the FreeBSD 11.0? I have tried=
 converting the windows driver but it did not work , gave so much errors and=
 rebooting after all said and done.

Please tell me there's a solution or a rewritten or reverse engineered drive=
r I can use. This is the only missing thing in my laptop running FreeBSD and=
 you know how inconvenient that can be, and unpleasing that can be, moreover=
 the world around me has gone wireless, that these days it's not everywhere y=
ou have cable points and moreover it's not that convenient and I think that'=
s one of the essence of wireless any way=20

Thanks again all
Ola=20

Sent from my iPhone=