Date:      Tue, 21 Feb 1995 18:47:46 -0500 (EST)
From:      James Robinson <james@hermes.cybernetics.net>
To:        peter@bonkers.taronga.com (Peter da Silva)
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.org (FreeBSD hackers)
Subject:   Re: A "FreeBSD" Daemon

OK -- check this out:

A contest!

Whoever can draw / scan / post the coolest image using either one of the
previously said items, else an original composition, before some predetermined
release date (around the beginning of March?) wins.

We can have a voting gallery hanging off of the web server without too much
trouble.

In the mean time, wanna mail me .gifs or .jpegs or even suggestions?

James

: James Robinson :   james@hermes.cybernetics.net ::See the screaming hot black
:FreeBSD|XFree86 :The best things in life are Free::     steaming iridescent
:  Frank Zappa   :      Music is the best         ::naughahyde python screaming
:  HTTP Server   : http://hermes.cybernetics.net/ ::        steam roller!