Date:      Sun, 16 Nov 2003 21:19:54 +0100
From:      "Thomas E. Zander" <riggs@rrr.de>
To:        Kay Lehmann <kay_lehmann@web.de>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: MPLAYER -- missing symbols from libungif

--tsOsTdHNUZQcU9Ye

On Sun, 16. Nov 2003, at 14:23 +0100, Kay Lehmann wrote
according to [Re: MPLAYER -- missing symbols from libungif]:

> To Thomas (Maintainer):
> I don't know if there is a special reason in setting the configure=20
> option, so maybe you could take a look at this?

No, there was no special reason, I've just done it for consistency
reasons....but obviously it broke the port consistency :)

In fact, it's a mean error in configure script which doesn't set the
internal GIF_LIB variable (containg the linker flags for libungif,
should be -lungif) if $_gif is something else than "auto".

Kay's solution is the one with minimum changes to the cvs tree, so
that's the way to go.

Patch has already been committed, thanks Joe.

Riggs

--=20
- "[...] I talked to the computer at great length and
-- explained my view of the Universe to it" said Marvin.
--- And what happened?" pressed Ford.
---- "It committed suicide." said Marvin.

--tsOsTdHNUZQcU9Ye

--tsOsTdHNUZQcU9Ye--