Date:      Fri, 29 Dec 1995 15:37:33 -0800
From:      Paul Traina <pst@shockwave.com>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        "Rodney W. Grimes" <rgrimes@GndRsh.aac.dev.com>, paul@netcraft.co.uk, asami@cs.berkeley.edu, p.richards@elsevier.co.uk, andreas@knobel.gun.de, graichen@omega.physik.fu-berlin.de, current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: pcnfsd..

How many people run pcnfsd?  It was pretty low when I first ported it 2 years
ago, and I can't imagine anyone has been stupid enough to migrate TO it. :-)

  From: "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
  > Please revert the configuration stuff for gated in /etc/sysconfig
  > and /etc/netstart, your new tools will not work for this application.

  Sigh.  It's really annoying that we can't just bundle gated.

  And what do you say about pcnfsd, which perturbs the starting of
  mountd?  Should we bring it in and keep our exposure down to one
  port?

  					Jordan