Date:      Sat, 30 May 2015 00:10:37 +0300
From:      Maxim V Filimonov <che@bein.link>
To:        arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   if_dwc instead of if_emac on cubieboard2

Hello everyone,

I was advised to look at if_dwc instead of if_emac to improve network
performance on my cubieboard2. However, I was told that setting
> device dwc
instead of
> device emac
in the kernel config isn't enough. It's also necessary to configure
cubieboard's pins on dwc startup. This is where I'm stuck. I have the code:
1.
http://svnweb.freebsd.org/base/head/sys/arm/allwinner/a10_gpio.c?revision=281085&view=markup#l527

2.
http://svnweb.freebsd.org/base/head/sys/arm/allwinner/if_emac.c?revision=281675&view=markup#l143

And I don't know how to make it work. What i was told, though, was that I
should use the constant 5 instead of A10_GPIO_PULLDOWN in a10_gpio.c
How can I make the code from a10_gpio.c get called on dwc startup?

--
wbr, Maxim Filimonov <che@bein.link>