Date:      Thu, 15 Mar 2001 21:04:54 -0600
From:      Mike Meyer <mwm@mired.org>
To:        "Duraid Abbas" <duraid@hotmail.com>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ie on freebsd.. is it possible??

Duraid Abbas <duraid@hotmail.com> types:
> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>

Please *don't* send HTML to the list. As you can see, it's a PITA to read.

And yes, since IE runs on Solaris it's possible to port it to
FreeBSD. Of course, since it runs on Windows it's possible to port it
to FreeBSD. Once you get the IE sources out of MS, I'll be glad to
discuss the terms of my doing such a port.

	<mike