Date:      Mon, 13 Dec 1999 16:49:25 -0800
From:      Frankie Li <notme@lvdi.net>
To:        "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   support/driver for adaptec 2930

Hi,
	I am wondering if anyone out there got
Adaptec 2930 SCSI card working under FreeBSD Release
3.2.  I have looked that the relnotes for 3.2R, and
it stated that it has added support to "Adaptec 2930U2,"
but is that actually the same as 2930 Ultra?  If so,
is there any special procedure?  I have received
several failures when FreeBSD attempted to probe the
device aha, and it gave me several failures.  I currently
have a Jaz drive connected to the SCSI port externally.

Thank you for any suggestion!

Frankie