Date:      Tue, 20 Feb 2001 15:43:55 -0500 (EST)
From:      Kenneth Wayne Culver <culverk@wam.umd.edu>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org, freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   -stable build  of kernel fails

With the recent commits to -STABLE (I'm assuming these are MFC that's why
I sent to both freebsd-current and freebsd-stable) having to do with the
ipfw code, I have had a problem compiling the kernel. These are the
errors.

cc -c -O -Wall -Wredundant-decls -Wnested-externs -Wstrict-prototypes
-Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Winline -Wcast-qual
-fformat-extensions -ansi  -nostdinc -I- -I. -I../.. -I../../../include
-D_KERNEL -include opt_global.h -elf  -mpreferred-stack-boundary=2  vers.c
linking kernel
ip_fw.o: In function `ip_fw_chk':
ip_fw.o(.text+0xff7): undefined reference to `INADDR_TO_IFP'
ip_fw.o(.text+0x1017): undefined reference to `INADDR_TO_IFP'
*** Error code 1

Before anyone asks, I did a make depend first, and I used config -r
instead of config when config'ing my kernel.

Did I miss a message or something saying that I need something new in my
kernel for firewalls?

Ken