Date:      Fri, 29 Apr 2005 15:21:13 +0200
From:      Sebastien Petit <spe@phear.org>
To:        m.oe@x-trader.de
Cc:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeVRRPd project status

Hello markus,

FreeVRRPd project is not dead, it's just a hosting problem, server that host www and cvs will be probably available tonight, I have found a new free hosting. I tried to send a patch for freebsd ports end 2004 for FreeVRRPd 0.8.8 without success, probably a resolving problem from me.
As soon as the web/cvs server will be online, I will try to recreate a sendpr for FreeBSD ports system.

Regards,
Sebastien.