Date:      Thu, 15 Jul 2004 11:53:02 -0400
From:      epilogue <epilogue@allstream.net>
To:        ng enghsiung <ehng3@yahoo.com>
Cc:        freebsd-openoffice@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Error Chinese Font In English Version OpenOffice

On Wed, 14 Jul 2004 23:01:06 -0700 (PDT)
ng enghsiung <ehng3@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Dear
> Can you let me know why my openoffice 1.1.2 version:
> english. can not support chinese font "character". It
> could not display and key-in the chinese
> character...why?
>
> I done changed the setting in the language setting
> (Asian: Chinese), but it still the same. why?
>
> My sistem is Windows 98SE (English version), NJSTAR
> communicator or chinese star as the input chinese
> character software.

hello enghsuign,

unfortunately, i don't know the answer to your question.  perhaps someone
else here does, but this isn't really the correct forum.

i would suggest that you contact one of the mailing lists available
at www.openoffice.org/project/www/mail_list.html or post a message on
openoffice program onto the freebsd OS. unfortunately for your case,
freebsd has nothing at all to do with windows.

if you're interested in learning more about freebsd, please visit
freebsd.org.

cheers,
epi