Date:      Mon, 12 Aug 2002 04:08:34 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Eivind Olsen <eivind@aminor.no>
To:        freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   ports/41577: port security/acid won't see apache2+mod_php4

>Number:         41577
>Category:       ports
>Synopsis:       port security/acid won't see apache2+mod_php4
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
security/acid/Makefile has a RUN_DEPENDS line which seems to give problems when using Apache2+mod_php4:

RUN_DEPENDS=    ${LOCALBASE}/libexec/apache/libphp4.so:${PORTSDIR}/www/mod_php4

It looks for ${LOCALBASE}/libexec/apache/libphp4.so, but with Apache2 it will be called ${LOCALBASE}/libexec/apache2/libphp4.so

Both Apache2 and mod_php4 are installed from ports here:
eivind@trisha:/var/log > pkg_info | grep apache
apache-2.0.39_7     Version 2 of the extremely popular Apache http server
eivind@trisha:/var/log > pkg_info | grep mod_php
mod_php4-4.2.2      PHP4 module for Apache
eivind@trisha:/var/log >

>How-To-Repeat:

>Fix:
Changing the RUN_DEPENDS line to look for the apache2-version of the file allows this issue to be worked around. It should probably be fixed in a better, more permanent way but I'm not sure exactly how. Perhaps by the inclusion of a WITH_APACHE2 conditional?