Date:      Mon, 9 Apr 2001 23:15:50 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Chuck Robey <chuckr@picnic.chuckr.org>
To:        ctm-announce@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   cvs-cur

Since I had complaints about cvs-cur, I've rebuilt it, and I just looked
in at the process, it's getting nearly done.  That last try at delta 7215
seems to have refused to apply.

When you get the new one, I'd appreciate any failure/success reports.  If
failure, try to give me some details if you can, thanks.

Chuck Robey         | Interests include C & Java programming, FreeBSD,
chuckr@chuckr.org   | electronics, communications, and signal processing.

New Year's Resolution:  I will not sphroxify gullible people into looking up
fictitious words in the dictionary.