Date:      Thu, 20 Mar 1997 10:56:55 -0700
From:      "Justin T. Gibbs" <gibbs@narnia.plutotech.com>
To:        Kachun Lee <kachun@zippo.com>
Cc:        "Justin T. Gibbs" <gibbs@plutotech.com>, freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ahc crashes

I would suggest using AHC_TAGENABLE.  The non-tagged queueing stuff gets
less testing by me since none of our systems use it here.  The motherboard
for my "regression system" should be in today, so I'll start pounding the
non-tagged case as soon as that machine is up.

--
Justin T. Gibbs
  FreeBSD: Turning PCs into workstations