Date:      Wed, 4 Apr 2001 09:48:24 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Amy Fong <afong@furryterror.org>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Acenic driver questions

Question about the acenic driver. In if_ti.c, there's ti_mem
which is currently used to load the firmware onto the card. What
I'm trying to do is to use take advantage of the window base/window
from the registers on the tigon and write to a particular segment of
the memory. From what I've seen so far, it looks like I should be
able to do this using ti_mem to do this but my experimentations
don't seem to be working. I know that Linux acenic driver has
patches available for using the window/winbase to read the nic's
tracing ring buffer so I'm thinking that I should be on the right
track.

Does anyone have any experience/suggestions?

Thanks!
Amy