Date:      Sun, 3 Apr 2016 09:22:15 +0200
From:      =?windows-1252?Q?Martin_Waschb=FCsch?= <martin@waschbuesch.de>
To:        Bryan Drewery <bdrewery@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        ports-list freebsd <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Bug in poudriere?

> Am 02.04.2016 um 00:50 schrieb Bryan Drewery <bdrewery@FreeBSD.org>:
>=20
> On 4/1/16 12:31 AM, Martin Waschb=FCsch wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>=20
>> I just noticed that while just running:
>>=20
>> root@dev:~# poudriere
>>=20
>> lists
>>=20
>>    daemon      -- Launch the poudriere daemon
>>=20
>> among possible commands, the manpage does not mention this at all.
>>=20
>> Personally, I'd consider this a bug, but am unsure how best to file a =
PR for this?
https://github.com/freebsd/poudriere/issues/333
>=20
> It's there for later.

Thanks for the explanation.

Maybe you could add that bit of information to the man page?
It'd be more consistent, I think.
At least to me such discrepancies are highly confusing.
And judging from the conversation you linked to, I am not alone ;-)

Martin=