Date:      Thu, 03 Jun 1999 09:13:56 +0200
From:      Gianmarco Giovannelli <gmarco@scotty.masternet.it>
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: [Fwd: Good news from NVIDIA]

At 03/06/99, Daniel O'Connor wrote:

>On 03-Jun-99 Alex Zepeda wrote:
>>  It seems to work, but I have no real way of testing any added
>>  functionality as I've got a TNT based card (which a stock XFree86
>>  supported already).
>>
>>  I've put a copy up at:
>>  http://redwood203.marin.k12.ca.us/alex/XF86_SVGA.bz2
>
>Thanks.
>
>You could try running the GLX Quake2 renderer :)
>
>Of see if its faster in 2D etc since some acceleration has been added (stipple
>fill at least)

I have here a Creative Graphics Blaster TNT and a Diamond Viper 331 (agp,
riva 128, 4mb).
I'll try on both of them ...
I can also make some benchmarks because I own also Xaccel 5.0, but it
doesn't support them yet, and Metrolink server which instead support them.

Which proggie is the best to bench ? I have used only xengine until today,
but I think we can find something more verbose...

I'll give them a look in the week-end.

Best Regards,
Gianmarco Giovannelli ,  "Unix expert since yesterday"
http://www.giovannelli.it/~gmarco
http://www2.masternet.it