Date:      Tue, 13 Mar 2018 10:20:32 +0000
From:      Steven Crangle <Steven@stream-technologies.com>
To:        "freebsd-pf@freebsd.org" <freebsd-pf@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Kernel page fault when attempting to call PF_RULES_LOCK()

Hi,

I seem to be experiencing a strange kernel panic when using pf on 11.1 Rele=
ase.

I have attached an image I managed to take at the point of panic, as for so=
me reason the box didn't dump the kernel into /var/crash for inspection.

http://oi66.tinypic.com/6tiyht.jpg

At the point of panic the box had been up for 1 day and 20 hours and had ab=
out 68000 active firewall states.

I'm currently trying to reproduce the issue and get a proper kernel dump th=
at I can look at/post. The kernel is compiled is GENERIC with the following=
 extra options:

options         KDB
options         KDB_TRACE
options         GDB
options         DDB
options         BREAK_TO_DEBUGGER
options         INVARIANTS
options         INVARIANT_SUPPORT
options         WITNESS
options         WITNESS_SKIPSPIN

[https://www.stream-technologies.com/img/IoT-X_Stream_white_2017.png]

Steven Crangle

Infrastructure Developer | Stream Technologies Ltd

New Address: Suite 4A, Skypark 5, 45 Finnieston Street, Glasgow, G3 8JU

[https://www.stream-technologies.com/img/mobile.png]

+44 (0) 7000 000000

[https://www.stream-technologies.com/img/phone.png]

+44 (0) 844 800 8520

[https://www.stream-technologies.com/img/mouse.png]

www.stream-technologies.com<http://www.stream-technologies.com/>;

[http://www.stream-technologies.com/img/we-have-moved.jpg]<https://www.stre=
am-technologies.com/news/stream-technologies-reach-new-heights>