Date:      Mon, 07 Apr 1997 14:46:50 -0700
From:      Dan Carlson <carlsond@rohan.sdsu.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: make errors

--------------732D2DF8574A

I am running FreeBSD 2.2.1-RELEASE #0 and I installed it from the FTP
server.  The FTP server I installed it from was a miiror
(ftp4.freebsd.org).  This was the only server that the install seemed to
go smoothly with.  The default ftp server did not work and for some
reason cdrom.com does not seem to exist anymore.  Your help is greatly
appreciated.  Thank you very much for your time.

Sincerely
Dan

--------------732D2DF8574A--